Thursday, December 29, 2016

Create Altered Clipboard


For today's post, I've decided to share an altered clipboard project featuring Clear Scraps acrylic clipboard and chipboard titles. I've also used flowers, pins and berries by Petaloo. To decorate this clipboard I also used pattern papers by Graphic 45.

Here are more close-ups.



I really love the sugared flowers as they create the frost look which is perfect for this season.


Happy 2017 my friends!


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: Graphic 45; Ink/Paints: Ranger Inks; Chipboard: Clear Scraps; Flowers, pins and berries: Petaloo; Others: Petaloo trims, ribbons, twine, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin