Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Life Is a Journey (Flying Unicorn April kit)


Happy Tuesday! Today, I would like to share with you all my first project as the guest designer for Flying Unicorn's April kit. I've chosen the soft pastel colors from this kit to create this layout.

Here are some details.




I've used the stencil included in this kit with some gesso ad paints to create the textures and design in the close-ups above.


I love that this kit included products of different textures and elements to make designing so much more fun and interesting. I've painted the chipboard flourish using the metallic paint in this kit.


Hope you all like this first project of mine using this marvelous kit. Check back soon for more of my projects using this kit! See you all soon!

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Flying Unicorn April kit; Others not included in the kit: white gesso, spray paints, thread for stitching, twine, black pen, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin