Thursday, February 18, 2016

Love Always


Hello everyone! Time for me to share another project featuring BoBunny on my blog. This month, I've created a layout featuring the Love & Lace collection by BoBunny. This is such a rich and beautiful collection. I just can't get enough of it.

Here are some details on it.

I've used the "Falling Leaves" stamp set to stamp some details for the background.


I've used the filagree gold foil rub-on birds to decorate the layout.


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Affection, Always, Forever, Leather, True Love, Passion, Lace/Love & Lace
Noteworthy: Love & Lace
Chipboard: Love & Lace Layered Chipboard
Rub-On: Filagree Gold Foil
Stamps: Falling Leaves
Blossoms: Wildberry Daisy
Jewel Flourishes: Chocolate
Double Dot Jewels: Tuxedo
Inks Pad: Licorice
Glimmer Spray: Bronze, Gold
Pearlescent: Sugar
Stickable Stencil: Falling Leaves 


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin