Thursday, November 19, 2015

Timeless


Hello friends! Today I'm going to share my monthly post featuring BoBunny here. This layout is created using the beautiful vintage collection, "Provence", by BoBunny. My inspiration for this layout came from a pattern paper with tons of clocks in this collection. I really have an obsession with clocks.

Here are some close-ups.

  
I've used BoBunny's alphabet gold foil rub-on to create the title.


I've cut out tons of clocks from the pattern papers and layer them on the top left and bottom right of the layout.


To add some different element to this layout, I've used a wood embellishment, chipboard and metal brad.

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Provence, C'est Chic, Elegance, Harlequin, Pantry, Cupboards, French Quarter/Provence
Rub-Ons: Alphabet Gold Foil
Stamps: Rough It Up
Wood: Ironworks wood shapes
Pearlescent: Butterscotch, Chocolate
Ink Pad: Licorice
Glimmer Spray: Bronze, Gold
Stickable Stencil: Whimsy

Hope to see you all soon!


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

1 comment:

Kathy Bradley said...

Irene,
Beautiful page - and I, too, love clocks!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin