Friday, April 17, 2015

Journey


Happy Friday! This is a layout which I've created using Marion Smith Designs Timekeeper collection with some acrylic embellishment and stencils by Clear Scraps.

Here are some close-ups.

In the picture above, you can see that I've used some Clear Scraps acrylic embellishment to layer this layout. I've applied some alcohol ink and outlined them using permanent markers. As for the background, I've used some textures paste with mascils by Clear Scraps.



I love the cool images printed in this collection. They are perfect for this masculine layout. I've also used the Timekeeper stamp set in the picture below. To add some colors to the background, I've also used Marion Smith Designs color lab kit.


Hope you all like this layout and have a fun and creative weekend! See you soon!

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: Marion Smith Designs; Inks/Paints: Marion Smith Designs, Ranger Inks, Tsukineko; Stamps: Marion Smith Designs; Mask/Stencils: Clear Scraps; Others: Marion Smith Designs gems and trinkets, white gel pen, brads, twine, thread for stitching, texture paste, markers, Beacon and other adhesives.

1 comment:

Kathy Bradley said...

This is a gorgeous layout, papers and embellishments around the wonderful picture.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin