Thursday, April 16, 2015

Hello Spring


Hi everyone! Today, I'm going to share with you all a layout filled with Petaloo goodness! I've used Authentique "Treasure" collection to create this layout.

I've used some beautiful Vilda Stamps stamps to add details to this layout.

Check out these gorgeous textured blossoms by Petaloo. Aren't they amazing?

I think this is by far the most flowers used on a project by me. I love how it turns out and reflects the Spring effect which I wanted to create.

Thanks for dropping by and hope to see you all again soon.

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Pattern Papers: Authentique; Inks/Paints: Art Anthology, Ranger Inks; Stamps: Vilda Stamps; Flowers, butterflies and berries: Petaloo; Others: Petaloo trims and brads, Dusty Attic chipboards, markers, thread for stitching, Beacon and other adhesives. 

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin