Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Altered Container


Hello everyone! Today, I'm sharing with you an altered container which features BoBunny's Heritage collection.

To alter this box, I've first cut out pieces of pattern papers to cover all sides of the container.

Then, I've used the borders stencil with some texture paste to create some dimensional flourishes border. For some color, I've used glimmer spray on it.

To finish it up, I've cut out some images from the pattern papers, use ribbon, buttons, washi tape and flowers to embellish it.


This container will housed many of Chloe's stationery.

BoBunny Supplies:
Pattern Paper: Census, Belong/Heritage
6 x 6 Paper Pad: Heritage
Blossoms: Natural Earth Daisy
Washi Tapes: Black & White Patterned
Glimmer Spray: Bronze
Sticklable Stencils: Borders
Dies: Flourish

Have a great day!


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin