Friday, March 20, 2015

Sailing Tag


Hello everyone! Today, I'm sharing an acrylic tag which I've altered using Maja Design Nyhavn collection. This acrylic tag is by Clear Scraps.

Here are some close-ups of it.

I've cut the acrylic tag into two pieces and then, add a hinge to it to create a more masculine look.



I wanted to create a very boyish tag by adding more masculine elements such as metal embellishment, burlap twine, rough stitches etc. Hope you all like this little tag! 

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: Maja Design; Ink/Paints: Ranger Inks, Heidi Swapp; Others: Dusty Attic chipboard, Ranger liquid pearls, hinge, bottle cap, glossy accents, micro beads, twine, ribbon, snap, thread for stitching, Beacon and other adhesives.

5 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

Just gorgeous - love it! Did the bottle cap come that way or did you alter it?

Pretty said...

It is beautiful and very original, I love kisses pretty

Christine Kiehl said...

Simply amazing tag! I love the nautical themed crafts! Nicely done!

Val-Belle said...

I love this tag and I just Maja Design papers.

Anonymous said...

This is such a great tag. Love all the details. So much eye candy.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin