Friday, October 17, 2014

Romantic Key Chain


Happy Friday! It's time for me to share another project featuring Marion Smith Designs gorgeous products. This time, I've used a large oval glass and bezel pendant with "Garment District" 6 x 6 paper pad.

I've used some cut-outs from the collection to layer inside the pendant as well as outside of it.


To protect the outer layer, I've applied some clear varnish to it.


For the butterfly, I've first painted it with alcohol ink.and then decorate it with cut-outs and pearls. Hope you all like this vintage and romantic key chain. Check back next week for more projects from me! Have a great weekend!

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Pattern Papers: Marion Smith Designs; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks, Tsukineko; Stamps: Marion Smith Designs; Others: Marion Smith Designs metal embellishment, Tim Holtz idea-ology metal embellishment, pearls, crystals, clear varnish, ribbon, lace, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin