Wednesday, June 19, 2013

You're The Best Dad Card


After digging through my archives, I've found this old card which I've yet to share it here. This card features the gorgeous flowers by Petaloo and the big acrylic alphabets by Clear Scraps.

This is my first easel card.


I've used a combination of Bo Bunny's "Timepiece" and "Et Cetera" collection to create this card.


I've embossed the two acrylic "D" and color them with alcohol ink. On the "A", I've outlined its edges with paint marker and add a clear sticker on it.



I've added tons of darjeelings by Petaloo and some chipboard by Dusty Attic on this card. I always love to personalize my projects. Therefore, I've added pictures of Chloe, Ryan and even Hiro on this card.


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic products: Clear Scraps; Cardstock: Bo Bunny; Pattern Papers: Bo Bunny; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks; Chipboard: Dusty Attic; Flowers: Petaloo; Stickers: Bo Bunny; Others: ribbon, metal buckle, Tim Holtz idea-ology muse tokens, Beacon and other adhesives.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin