Monday, June 10, 2013

Believe One Thing - Courage


Happy Monday everyone! Today's layout is a layout created using Swirlydoos June kit, "Brass Shilling". This layout is based on this month's sketch at Swirlydoos.

To create the subtle swirly background, I've used Clear Scraps swirl mascil with Art Anthology's colorations.

In the close-up above is an acrylic expression by Clear Scraps which I've partly covered with pattern papers and colored with painty markers. I've also detailed it with some yarn stitches.


To create a larger flower out of the Petaloo flowers, I've layered them with a bigger layer of paper flower. On this layout, I've also used a couple of Blue Fern Studios chipboard flourishes.


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Products included in this kit: Pattern Papers: Kaisercraft, Splash Of Color; Others: Luminarte glaze, Kasercraft stamp, Petaloo flowers, Pink Paislee frames, Kasercraft jewels, Splash of Color stickers; Others not included in the kit: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Cardstock: Bazzill; Inks/Paints: Tsukineko, Art Anthology; Mask/Stencil: Clear Scraps; Chipboard: Blue Fern Studios; Others: yarn, paper flowers,thread for stitching, Beacon and other adhesives.  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this, and I love this collection. My kit is suppose to be in my mailbox tomorrow. I CAN'T WAIT to play.

Lydell Quin said...

Gorgeous Irene! Thanks for sharing!

Lydell Quin said...

This is a gorgeous page Irene! Thanks for Sharing!

marijke said...

another gorgeous one I love the brown colors you use many times

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin