Thursday, May 23, 2013

Create


This is an old published layout using Bo Bunny's Weekend Market collection with Clear Scraps acrylic expression.

Here are sme details on the layout.


I've covered part if the acrylic expression with pattern paper and part with rub-ons. I've decorate it with trinkets, brads and wraps.

 
On thislayout, I've also used a chipboard hourglass by Dusty Attic.


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: Bo Bunny; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks, Tsukineko; Stamps: Bo Bunny; Rub-ons: Bo Bunny; Chipboard: Dusty Attic, Bo Bunny; Stickers: Bo Bunny; Others: Bo Bunny wraps, buttons, trinkets ad brads, Tim Holtz mask, twine, Zig Painty marker, Ranger Stickles, Beacon and other adhesives.

1 comment:

Val-Belle said...

I love this layout and the title is so cool. I also have some clear letters that I have never used because they look boring. I love what you did here. Awesome details...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin