Thursday, May 30, 2013

Brotherly Love


This layout features the pattern papers by 7 Dots Studio (Love Is In the Air collection), mediums by Art Anthology and crystals by ZVA Creative. I've also used mascil by Clear Scraps and gorgeous flowers by Petaloo.



Check out all these gorgeousness from Petaloo and ZVA Creative. The stamps used on this layout is by Vilda Stamps.


On this layout, I've used a few chipboard pieces by Dusty Attic.

I used Art Anthology dimensional medium, "sorbet" to create the above dimensional flourish and some colorations on the chipboard and background of this layout.


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Pattern Papers: 7Dots Studio; Inks/Paints: Art Anthology, Tsukineko, Ranger Inks; Stamps: Vilda Stamps; Mask/Stencils: Clear Scraps, LOC; Chipboard: Dusty Attic; Flowers: Petaloo; Crystals: ZVA Creative; Others: lace, birds, micro beads, thread for stitching, Beacon and other adhesives.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

wow!!! I saw this in the ACOT gallery and thought it was pretty but it's even prettier with close-ups. I have so many pearls/rhinestones and I never use them. You've definitely inspired me to take them out of my stash and put them to good use! Thanks for the inspiration xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin