Friday, April 5, 2013

Innocent


This is a layout created using Bo Bunny Prairie Chic collection. I love the sweet and soft colors in this collection. I've also used Clear Scraps chicken wire mascil to create the misted background for this layout.


I've used Art Anthology colorations with the mascil to create the hexagons patterns under the photograph.

I've used the new paper doilies by Bo Bunny to create a trim around a circle shape pattern paper. I've cut out the middle of the paper doily to ease the pleating technique.

I did not throw away the center of the paper doily which I've cut out. I used it to create a layering on the left of the photograph. I've stamped and inked it.


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Pattern Papers: Bo Bunny; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks, Art Anthology; Stamps: Bo Bunny; Mask/Stencil: Clear Scraps; Chipboard: Bo Bunny; Others: Bo Bunny flowers, stickers, trinket, paper doiley and jewels, Ranger Stickles, Ranger liquid pearls, threads, Beacon and other adhesives.

2 comments:

Reme said...

Hola, me encanta todos tu trabajo son espectaculares,le das ese toque tan personal.Te sigo hace algun tiempo y no hay un dia que no pase por tu blog,me has dado alguna que otra idea,por eso ya era hora que te dejada algun comentario agradeciendolo.
Gracias por todo.

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin