Thursday, March 21, 2013

Gorgeous 1


It has been awhile since the last time I've shared Hiro's picture here. Therefore, today I would like to share a layout of him using tons of Tim Holtz idea-ology products with beautiful flower by Petaloo. I've also used an acrylic "1" by Clear Scraps.

Here are some details on it.

 
 
 
Check out these gorgeous flowers by Petaloo!
 

To maker the "1" visible by still maintain its see-throughness, I've outlined its edges with Zig painty marker and Copic markers.


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: Tim Holtz idea-ology; Inks and Paints: Ranger Inks; Stamps: Stampers Anonymous; Flowers: Petaloo; Others: Petaloo butterflies, Tim Holtz ideaology metal embellishment, tissue tapes, stickers and trim; Dusty Attic chipboard, thread for stitching, Beacon and other adhesives.

2 comments:

Heidi Bound said...

I adore your layouts of Hiro! It touches my heart every time I see him and think fondly about your love for him. He's one lucky pup!

Dianne said...

GORGEOUS, appropriately named Hiro is beautiful.
love the layout,you always do fabulous scrap pages..

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin