Friday, November 2, 2012

New Venture!



Today, I have some exciting news to share with you all here! From this month onwards, I'm officially a DT member for 7 Dots Studio!

Have you all heard of 7 Dots Studio? It is scrapbooking products company from Poland! To get to know them more, check out their blog here!

On the sad end, my term with Shimmerz Paints had ended and I am no longer in their team. However, I have more great exciting news to share this coming few months! Keep an eye for them!

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

9 comments:

Bellaidea said...

congratulations!well done, so happy for you!

LAURA CARAZO said...

Congrats!!!!!

LAURA CARAZO said...

Congrats!!!!!

Eva Sanz said...

Felicidades por el nuevo DT.
Besos

Tanya Batrak said...

Congrats :) It's amazing that I have chance to create in one team with you ♥

Lynne said...

Congrats!! Can't wait to see the projects you will make for 7 Dots!!

EFI said...

WOOOOOW Irene!!!!! Huge huge congrats for your new DT position!!!! I looooove 7 Dots Studio! Enjoy the journey!!!

Hitomi.S said...

Congratulations, Irene!!!

Marjie Kemper said...

Congratulations! I love 7 Dots Studio and can't wait to see what gorgeous creations you dream up with their lines.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin