Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Peace

This is the second layout which I've created using Swirlydoos' kit this month, "Whisper of Spring". I've used an XL acrylic shape by Clear Scraps as the base for this layout and chippies from Dusty Attic. Besides that, I've also used Petaloo gorgeous flowers and stamps by Darkroom Door.

Here are some close-ups on them.

Take a look at this gorgeous Petaloo CMC flowers. I've slightly inked them to coordinate with the layout.

These small leaves are stamped using Darkroom Door's leaves stamp set.



In the picture above, I've stamped on the acrylic base with Darkroom Door's buttons background stamp and color them with Copic markers.


The leaves cluster is created using the same leaves stamp set and I've misted a flourish chippie by Dusty Attic to add it there.

This "peace" chippie is also by Dusty Attic which I've painted with acrylic paint.

I will be sharing more projects using this kit soon. Keep an eye for them.

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Products included in the kit: Pattern Papers: Prima; Others: Prima chipboard journaling, Prima notecards, Ranger Liquid Pearls, May Arts Trim; Others not included in the kit: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: Darkroom Door; Chipboard: Dusty Attic; Flowers: Petaloo; Others: Making Memories Acrylic Paint, Shimmerz Paints, Copic markers, Ranger Glossy Accents, dew drops, Zig writer, rhinestones, thread for stitching, Beacon and other adhesives.

2 comments:

Sandydee said...

Irene, Really like this layout. Love the leaves and flowers.

Vicky Alberto said...

I'm drooling over this page!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin