Monday, October 3, 2011

Ryan My Boy

This week, I'm taking a break from The Crop Spot. Instead, I would like to share with you all this old layout of mine which I believed I've left out from sharing here. This layout is created using an old Swirlydoos kit, Grandma's Garden. I've also used some stamps from Vilda Stamps and some chippies by Dusty Attic. Besides these, I've also used an acrylic arrow by Clear Scraps.

Here are some close-ups on it.

These cute bottle stamps are from Vilda Stamps.


This acrylic arrow is by Clear Scraps.
Check out this hinge chippie by Dusty Attic.

Check back for more projects from me!

Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

Sources: Products included in the kit: Cardstock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: Glitz Design, The Crafters Workshop; Others: Glitz alpha stickers, Glitz paper layers, Prima flock rub-ons, TA stamps, Kaisercrafts rhinestones, May Arts ribbons; Others not included in the kit: Acrylic products: Clear Scraps; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink; Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: Vilda Stamps; Chipboard: Dusty Attic; Others: Ranger liquid pearls, Zig writers, mini brads, Cpic markers, thread for stitching,  Glue Arts and Tombow adhesives.

3 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

This is awesome. Love the browns and rusts, the stitchery, the stamping, the hinge and the layout about your son.

Shona said...

really gorgoeus layout...amazing details and colors :)

Erin Smetak said...

This is beautiful! I'm struggling right now w/ a layout and color scheme for a page for my son, and this is PERFECT! Great inspiration as always!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin