Friday, August 5, 2011

It's All About Beats


This is a layout which I've created sometime ago using Swirlydoos The Looking Glass kit. I've also used some gorgeous stamps by Stamp Enjoy on this layout.


Here are some close-ups on this layout.




I really love this Timepiece line by Bo Bunny! The colors and designs are some of my favorites to work with!

Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!


Sources: Products included in the kit: Pattern Papers: Bo Bunny; Stamps: TA; Others: TA glimmer glass, Swirlydoos flowers and organza; Others not included in the kit: Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: Stamp Enjoy; Others: Copic markers, Cosmo Cricket alpha stickers, Ranger Distress Stickles, rhinestones, Glue Arts and Tombow adhesives. 

7 comments:

Drea Slee said...

A true work of art!!

Shona said...

wow this is just gorgeous!!!!

Blossom inch said...

fabulous!

Amy said...

I'm relatively new to your blog....but I'm so in LOVE with your work!! It's amazing & truely inspiring. I LOVE that street lamp stamp that I've seen you use often. I need to hunt one down for myself...it seems to be VERY versatile.

Tone K. said...

What a beautiful and great page !! The colors, papers and details are stunning....really a cool and sweet photo too ! :o)

Wish you a happy weekend ! :o)

KarenK said...

Gorgeous! Your little girl is sooo adorable! I never would have thought to use Timepiece for a baby layout, but you totally executed it brilliantly! Love it!

Gisela said...

Your work is so beautiful, I love looking at your artwork.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin