Thursday, February 17, 2011

Timeless Memories

This layout is created using Swirlydoos February kit, "Things Remembered". It's also a DT layout for Dusty Attic. The key and the ferns are actually chippies by Dusty Attic.

Below are some close-ups on it.


The clear butterflies are actually by Kay's Kreative Korner. The owner sponsored me with some of her gorgeous products to use!

This key is a chipboard key by Dusty Attic. I've first inked it with a dark colour distress ink and later, mist some water over it. Then, I've applied some perfect pearls powder over it and hammer it with a texture hammer. This technique would give you a worn out metal look. 

These chipboard ferns had been inked with distress ink and later covered with distress stickles.

Hope you all like this layout and find it inspiring! Remember, for those of you who had help me to spread words of my first ebook publication with links, do post the links in the comment section of this post. I'll be drawing a winner from there.

Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

Sources: Products Included in the kit: Cardstock: Core-dinations; Pattern Papers: TPC Studio, Making Memories; Embellishment: Petaloo flowers, TPC Studio stickers, Dusty Attic chipboard keys; Others not included in the kit: Inks: Ranger Distress Ink; Others: Ranger Distress Stickles, Ranger Perfect Pearls, Kay Kreative Korner butterflies, Dusty Attic chipboard ferns, twine, eyelets, brads, ribbon, floss for stitching, Tombow, Glue Arts and other adhesives.   

9 comments:

Kay F said...

Love layouts about Hiro...he's got a great personality to scrap!

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Very Beautiful layout. I am as dotty about my dogs as you are Irene BUT to get a good photo? PFFT!

Geri said...

Love this layout, especially that sheer butterfly and the stitching by the eyelets

hilde janbroers said...

it's gorgeous!!

Marley said...

Gorgeous!! Love the colours of the design papers and the butterfly is really beautiful! Love this picture of Hiro! the colours are so beautiful in the picture like the blue clouds, green tree!awesome.. love all the embelishments too.. hugs! Marley

Jozebelle said...

How much fun solutions and He is so fun!

Hugs Ann-Marie

Erin Smetak said...

Oh wow!!! This is awesome!!!!
And thanks to you and your fabulous inspiration, I bought my first Swirlydoos kit! I can't to get it!!! I ordered the Mon Amour kit. I don't think that's the same one as the February kit? Oh well! I'm excited!

jbonomo@sbcglobal.net said...

You are my "go to" site for instant inspiration! Thank you!

Laetitia said...

Elle est très belle ta page!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin