Friday, December 3, 2010

Off to Hong Kong!

I'm off to Hong Kong! I can't wait to see all the amazing Christmas decorations there! They have some very cool Christmas lighting all over. The best part is that I'll also get to experience Disneyland is the Christmasy atmosphere! Will try to upload some photos here to share when I'm able to.

I've scheduled some blog posts for my blog while I'm gone. Hope you all will continue to check back here and enjoy the posts I've scheduled for you all. Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments:

Diana Joy said...

Hope your trip is marvelous. Any Disneyland at Christmas is so so beautiful.

Gracia said...

Tienes un precioso blog al igual que tu perro!!!
Seguro que estarĂ­a encantado de conocer a Luna y a Donatella!
Saludos y disfruta de tu viaje!
Gracia

Robin Gibson said...

Oh, have a wonderful time! Safe travels, and take lots of pictures!

Anonymous said...

Wouahhhhh wonderful picture !!!

CK Chai said...

Wow! Enjoy your trip and post more photos of the christmasy HK.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin