Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Art, Create, Inspire Altered Project

Today, I would liked to share this little altered project with you all. It's also a published project in Scrapbooking m.m. in March. I've used Clear Scraps acrylic coasters and tons of Tim Holtz signature products to create this altered hanging piece.

Here are the details on each of the coasters. 




I hope this altered project will give you an inspiration or two. Just remember, "Scrap with your heart and don't forget to have fun too!"

For those of you who had emailed me about not being able to access The Crop Spot yesterday for the tutorial, I'm very sorry. Their site had been hacked and being forced to shut down but now, they've restored everything back to normal. Feel free to check their site for the tutorial anytime you want.


Sources: Clear Products: Clear Scraps; Cardstock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: Creative Imaginations; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Ranger Alcohol Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: Stampers Anonymous; Others: Tim Holtz idea-ology mask, grungeboard, acrylic charms and metal embellishment, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Ranger Glossy Accents, Kaisercraft rhinestones, Prima ribbon, lace, twine, crafting wire, floss for stitching, Glue Dots, Zip Dry and other adhesives.  

12 comments:

Melissa said...

You do such an amazing job with how you layer your bling! Love the project!

Genevieve said...

LOVE it! It's so nice to get good ideas for home decor. Great job!

XOXO
Genevieve

Tomoko said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Electra said...

This is Spectacular!! You are so talented!

Shana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shana said...

this best that I saw in blogs!!!

cindy said...

WISH I COULD TAKE A CLASS FROM YOU. YOU ARE SO INSPIRING. FOR MY B'DAY I AM GIVING MYSELF THE GIFT OF CREATIVITY. I PLAN TO MAKE A PROJECT A WEEK FOR 1 YEAR. CINDY

Electra said...

Hi Irene, I love this piece. A keep chcking back on the Crop Spot, but can't find it anywhere. Can you help me?
Thanks do much, I learn so muc from you!

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

Hi Electra,

This altered piece is not a project on The Crop Spot. It's just one of my DT project for Clear Scraps and Tim Holtz.com which had been published. Hope this help.

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Super cool!! I wish I could reach out and touch each wonderful little part! Marvelous, Irene!

Electra said...

Oops! Yes, that DOES help, thank Irene!

Oxana said...

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin