Friday, April 2, 2010

Fun Day Basket Album

Since it's Spring now, I would like to share this latest project of mine using an acrylic basket mini album which is one of Clear Scraps new release during last Winter CHA. I've used the fun spring papers of My Mind's Eye to create this album. 





Here are some descriptions on each page.

I've used a Zig Painty marker to doodle on the acrylic handles to create the design and detail it with some liquid pearls.
I've used various ribbons to decorate the lower right of the handle.

To form the title, I've used some glittered alpha stickers.
 I've also added an overlay at the bottom of the front cover.
I've painted a popsicle stick with some crackle paint to create the stem for the flower.
I've used one of the die-cut flower from the pattern paper to layer on top of a white paper flower and dress it up with pearl, Stickles and liquid pearls.
On Page 1, I've simply use one of the word tag and add it to the page. Decorate it with a small flower and some liquid pearls.

To create page 2, I've covered the page with a pattern paper from behind and then I've use a Zig Painty marker to draw a square on it. Later, I've layered another strip of pattern paper and add the photograph to it. I've added some circles, holder and Stickles to dress it up.

I've cut out part of the pattern paper to layer on this page and later add the photograph on it's right. Dress it up with flower and some photo corners.
For page 4, I've cover the page with pattern paper and later cut out a huge bird from the pattern paper to add to the upper left corner of the page. Add the photographs to the page and detail it with tag, flower and a small butterfly overlay.

Page 5 and six are rather similar. Just cut out a piece of pattern paper to layer on the page and add the photograph to it. Dress it up with circles, tags and flowers.


For page 7 and 8, also cut out pieces of pattern paper to layer on the pages. Detail them with photo corners and flowers.

This is a very simple project but I think it does the job of bringing up the "Spring Season" mood in me. Hope you all like it.

Sources: Clear Products: Clear Scraps; Cardstock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: My Mind's Eye; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: My Stamp Box; Overlay: Hambly; Flowers: Accent Creative Designs; Others: Ranger Liquid Pearls, Ranger Stickles, Ranger Crackle Paint, Prima pearls, Making Memories Alpha stickers, Creative Impressions ribbons, Zig Painty markers, lace, Glue Dots, Zip Dry and other adhesives.

5 comments:

scrapdecor said...

uau fabuloso

Yvonne said...

Wow! What an amazing job you have done on this album! It's filled with lots of wonderful details. Bet it must have taken forever to make this, but the result was great!
Have a lovely day!
Hugs, Yvonne

PattiM said...

An adorable album.. lots of love put into making it.

Hugs,

PattiM
{Pattie's passion}

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!

Gra Sandel said...

I love it very much!!!!!!!
And Chloe is so beautiful!!!
Hugs!!!

Denise said...

Oh how cute is this!!! I love all the details you've done..very beautiful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin