Monday, April 26, 2010

A Blessing at The Crop Spot!

Are you ready for this week's tutorial at The Crop Spot? This week's technique is really simple! The question that should be in your head now would be, "how could a little simple technique such as 'cutting" be interesting and help to create a full layout?" Yes! This week's technique would be "CUTTING". I know a lot of you dislike to hold you scissors that much but trust me, it's worth every minute of it with this tutorial. So, go on over and check out my project for this week at The Crop Spot which features the super beautiful paper line by Anna Griffin! Have fun cutting! Ps: Get those small cuticle scissors ready! Feel free to sign my guestbook and say hi!

2 comments:

Danii said...

Your creations are so beautiful :-)
Hugs, Danica

Melissa S. said...

Irene, this looks beautiful. I myself find sitting and cutting flourishes and images and flowers out to be very relaxing. I just love the way all the layers bring so much intrest to a layout. Beautiful work as always. Hugs.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin