Friday, January 15, 2010

34 Weeks!


It's an update about Hiro again. Look at the above picture of him. What do you think is in his mind?....We actually captured this picture of him while talking to him. He seems to be listening and showing interest. When we talk to him, he will tilt his head to the sides. He will tilt it to the right and left alternately. And when he is not titlting his head, he will turn his ears side ways. Next time, try talking to you dog and see how he reacts? It might be a great opportunity for a unique shot.

CHA is getting so near and I'll be leaving soon for the USA. I can't wait to meet some of you! Next week, I'll be posting some sneak peeks of the latest release by Clear Scraps for this coming CHA! Make sure you check back for it.

1 comment:

Carla said...

OMG I havent been to your blog in forever. What a cutie. Puppies are so much fun arent they? I just recently got two of them......he really is a cutie...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin