Monday, December 21, 2009

Monday is here again!!


I'm so excited!! Christmas is just round the corner and the great feeling of this magical season is all around us. Everywhere we go, we see beautiful decorations, hear amazing tunes, the smell and taste of yummy Christmas treats and the feel of loving and believing.

This week, I'll be sharing a week long tutorials on this magical mini album titled "Believe" at The Crop Spot.. This mini album features the gorgeous pattern papers from Webster's Pages and the acrylic crown mini album from Clear Scraps. It's also my first time in using some products by Ten Seconds Studio to create beautiful metal embellishment. This would be a great tutorial for all of you to follow along. Create your very own one of a kind, "magical" mini album and learn one or two new techniques along the way. I hope you all will love the new metal embellishment technique as much as I do.

I'll be sharing some pictures of my tree here soon! Enjoy the tutorials. 

5 comments:

Denise said...

Oh can't wait to see this Irene!! Beautiful!

shazza said...

aBSOLUTELY sTUNNING. cANT WAIT TO GET SOME GOODYS & PLAY ALONG
sHARON

Tanya said...

Awesome!!!!!!!!!

Scrap by Heart said...

I just looove this minialbum. You make gorgeous art, even when it´s romantic it never gets too much.

I wish you a Great Christmas!

A big hug from Tina.

Admin T.H said...

so pretty!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin