Thursday, November 19, 2009

Create Wreath using some Cords

This is just a very easy technique that I've used in one of my DT layout for Swirlydoos this month. I've used a cord that has been included in the kit to create a wreath for the layout.

Here's how you do it. Curl the cord to form a circle and tie a few knots to secure it. Then, stitch it down to the layout with some cross-stitches around the cord randomly. Attach some flowers to it using adhesives. Isn't this simple and easy? Try it!

I'll be sharing the complete layout tomorrow. Keep an eye for it.

6 comments:

Jude said...

Irene, this is beautiful, just love your idea's. ThankU for sharing.
Arohanui XXxx

The Scrappy Tree said...

Simple and beautiful :) what a wonderful idea!

Mieke said...

Simple and easy with great effect. Thanks for sharing!

Scrap by Heart said...

I loved the idea with the cord, I´m going to try that on my next project. Thank you för sharing!!

Tina

Miss Amazing said...

AUGH! I would have never though of that!! Your a genius, woman!!!

Divine Design said...

wow Irene you are so talented...I can't wait to see the full lo!

hugs

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin