Friday, September 11, 2009

Scrapbooking Session at YWCA, Penang!

I'm so honored to be invited by YWCA as one of their guest for the "Drop In Ladies" session. This session will be held on 25th September 2009 at YWCA, Penang. The time of this session will be from 2.30pm till 4.30pm.

This will be a small crop and sharing session. Everyone is welcome! I'll be sharing and displaying some of my work there and conduct a very small cropping session. Some pattern papers will be provided for the crop session. I'll be there to give any advices or guidance. I'll also attend to any questions you have about my work. If you want to share with me any of your work, do feel free to bring them.

All you need to bring are some small photographs, scissors, glue, ruler and pencil. If you're already a scrapper, feel free to bring anything you want to use there. Or if you want me to demo any technique, bring the materials involved along.

A small fee of RM5.00 will be charged for refreshments. For registration, you can contact their office at 04-8281855/8280741. Hope to meet some of you there!

2 comments:

Mescrap said...

Ooh !! I Wish I can go.

Ying Pang, said...

I will to go too:-))

hugs,
ying

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin