Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hiro @ 14 Weeks!

Hiro is slowly taking his transforming stages now. His ears are getting so big and his legs are stretching fast. He is a little weird in shape now but I bet he is going to be one charming little guy when he has finished his transformations.
Today, I've got an opportunity to meet a friend of mine through a husky club locally here. He owned a fully grown siberian husky with the same colour as Hiro. His husky looks amazing. I can see Hiro growing to be liked him in future.
He is still shedding. I can't find any Furminator locally here but finally able to get one through my brother in Australia. However, he will only be bringing it back in February next year. So, in the meantime, we will have to deal with his shedding with a normal brush.

I have some exciting news to announce next week. If you're hoping to take some of my classes, do keep an eye for the news.

For those of you who has yet to participate in my giveaway, you still have time. Check out the details here.

10 comments:

Ann Arbogast said...

I am loving these Hiro photos each week. He is a beautiful little guy. Each week I want to throw a ball and have him play. But miles seperate. I have 2 furry doggies, love them so much. Can't wait to see your layouts of him. I know they are going to be gorgeous.

Tania Martyns said...

Hello, I first want to tell you love your work, I am a fan
>> Unconditionally, but I am sending you this email for any other reason.
>> I am part of the Paper Scissors and mate, a group of scrappers that
>> Scrap developed through voluntary work with the
>> Hospital de Clinicas de Porto Alegre, with children in the sector
>> Oncology and adolescents with eating disorders and
>> From September we will be providing volunteers with the
>> Adults, then through this blog disclose our work so
>> We carry on the work we are doing.
>> And each week we interviewed a scrapper, and would love to have
>> You give us an interview. If you do not agree to sending the
>> Questions. (Sorry if there are any errors, but I used the help of a translator on line)
>> Thank you, Tania Martyns.
taniapinheiro@pop.com.br

Jude said...

Hiro, growing fast and I can see, he is taking on his own being. You probbly dont see as much as we do, as you live with him, but boy he's going to be a BIG DOG, really adorable. Give him a big KISS.

Lingzie said...

awwwwwww i LOVE your Hiro updates... he's such a cutie (even with all the awkward transformations) bet you guys are spoiling him rotten...lol!

Wow Gold said...

Very Nice Blog

Wow Gold said...

very nice blog

Wow Gold said...

wow ! what a blog

Wow Gold said...

wow ! what a blog

Judy Sanza said...

Go to Flylady.com and purchase the rubba scrubba. It is fantastic for dogs, furniture etc. There are so many uses for this little thing. They also have a rubba scrubba broom that is great for getting up the dog hair. Hope this helps.

Carmen said...

Your dog is absolutely beautiful! Love your blog also...!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin