Sunday, July 12, 2009

New Release from Clear Scraps!

It's time for me to bring to you some of Clear Scraps new release for this coming Summer CHA!! Take a look at all these cool shapes and fun designs!

Here are some of the acrylic albums! Aren't these just amazing!!


Below are some of the new chipboard albums. Yes, Clear Scraps do manufacture chipboard albums. They are just as cool as the acrylic albums!



Here are more cute and interesting minis to add to the collection! I bet you could try creating some cute decorations out of them for your tree this year.

I really love these new mixed up albums!!! It's going to be my must haves for this year!!



Lastly, I would like to introduce you all to these two new Chip N Clear set. These are also my favourite. It's actually something that all mini albums lovers must haves! You'll be able to create two mini albums using just one set!! Isn't that a great deal or what?
I just can't wait to play with these new fun collections from Clear Scraps. If you're going to the Summer CHA, don't missed the opportunity to visit Clear Scraps booth and get a close look on these new release! You would be able to take a look at my projects in real life too. I've sent a box fully packed with my projects for this CHA!! How many of you are going to this CHA?

3 comments:

Melissa S. said...

I have to have the 2 Chip N Clear, and maybe all the muxed up albums. These look like so much fun. I can't wait to see your projects and I hope you do a tutorial for one or two. I'm still working on the nature journal. Hope you are doing well.

Lynna said...

Can't wait to see all of these at CHA!!! I'm looking forward to taking their class as well. I'm sure it won't be as cool as your tutorials tho. I will be looking for your projects and can't wait to see them up close.

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

This is going to be my first trip to CHA and I am so excited to be signed up for one of their classes. Can't wait to see your projects up close. Thanks for the inspiration!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin