Sunday, June 14, 2009

Preview of July Get Inked! Kit

This is a preview of QKD's July Get Inked! Kit. This kit comes with the stamp set above that I've designed specifically for it. It also comes with a few cool mediums and a technique/project sheet that will be written by me.

This stamp set would be awesome for any kind of projects. It could be used for layouts, cards, or even for altered art. I'll be sharing the projects included in the project sheet soon. This time, I want to make it extra fun for everyone! It will be for scrapbooker, card maker and even mixed media artist.

This kit is now up for preorder. Check it out here before it's all gone!! Thanks to those of you who had bought June's kit! It's all sold out now. I hope you all had fun with it and if you ever have any problem in following the project sheet, feel free to email me.

I'll be having another giveaway soon and keep an eye for the projects included in this kit.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin