Thursday, June 4, 2009

Old QKD Stamps Coming Back!



Remember these stamps? They are coming back!! The owner of QKD do try to act on all your requests, so they're bringing the Aged Keys stamp set and the Aged Compass stamp back. Here are some of my old projects that I've created using these stamps.


QKD is having a 40% sale on all it's stamps. So grab this opportunity now! Here's the link to the stamps above. Have fun shopping!
Oh! I know that quite a few of you are annoyed with blogs that has music on. So, I've turn off the auto-play feature. This way, for those of you who loves to listen to music while reading or scrapping, could scroll down to click on it and for those of you who loves to visit my blog without musics, would not be annoyed. Hope this is a win-win solution for all of us!

2 comments:

Wil said...

super zeg erg leuk gedaan

2amscrapper said...

Interesting about the music--I'm only annoyed when I forget to turn down the volume and it starts blaring at 2am when I'm still up scrapping and blogging. Happy your stamps are back. Your design work on everything is wonderful.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin