Friday, May 22, 2009

Distress Stickles on Flowers

Since my last post, some of you had emailed me asking, "what are the particles on the flower?". Hmmm...I guess you all do study the pictures I've uploaded here very closely...lol! Here's another picture of it.


These are not paints. Neither are they inks, dirt or sand. They are Ranger Distress Stickles. This medium could easily distress your flowers in 2 steps. Apply a few dots of Distress Stickles on the flowers and use your fingers to spread it. Let it dry. Isn't it simple? I do believe besides water, flowers do get some dirt or even moss on them once in a while. Now you have your answers. Try it!

5 comments:

Karina Beck said...

It looks beautiful and the rub ons too ; )
Have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

I've been putting Stickles on my flowers for awhile - I love the effect!

Jane F. Smith said...

these are totally gorgeous!!!!

Laney said...

Hello Irene!

Which color did you use for the Stickles?

I love all your tips and tricks, you inspire me!

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

Hi L'Helene,

These are Distress Stickles. Not the usual ones. The colour that I use for the sample in this post is Vintage Photo.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin