Friday, March 6, 2009

QKD March Get Inked! Kit

It's that time again for me to give you all a little sneak peek on the sample projects that I've worked on for QKD March's Get Inked! Kit. I hope most of you had subscribed to this kit as it has been sold out for the last two months and there are only 3 kits left now.

Sorry for the delay on this sneak peek which should have taken place in February. There are some problems in getting the kit to me. We've had a lost package. Luckily it's all fine for this second package.

Below are the projects that I've worked on for this kit.




This is what you'll get in the kit.
1 Stamp Set designed by me
1 Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad
1 Bottle of Ranger Stickles
1 How To's/Technique Sheet written by me specially for this kit
I'll also be doing more samples using this set of stamps. So, if you want to follow along and have this set of stamp to play with, grab your kit now before it's all gone. This set of stamps is not available anywhere else because it's specifically designed for this kit. If you ever subscribe to this kit, please mention to them from whom you got to know about this kit and if you're a subscriber of this kit and have any questions about the projects, simply email me or drop by QKD's message board to post your questions. I'll answer them.

6 comments:

Paulien van den Bosch said...

good grief!!!!!
These projects are stunning Irene!!!!
And I sooooooo love these stampset.
Those keylocks and key.....awesome

lutingobelin said...

these projects are so great ! Love the second one, because the key is like getting out of the card. thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

I love these projects !very beautiful !!
Nanou from France

jacque4u2c said...

These are stunning. Thanks so much for all your inspiration and then sharing it with us!

Nikki Love said...

love your stamp kit and the fabulous art you have made with it!!!

mininessie said...

wow!
love them :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin