Friday, October 3, 2008

What is Liquid Pearls?

I've received emails asking me about this product that I've used quite frequently in my recent projects. Therefore, I've decided to talk a bit about this product here. These liquid pearls are from Ranger Ink. It's a dimensional liquid with pearl paint. It's available in various colours and it's waterproof.

I used these liquid pearls to doodle, add dimensions and embellished most of my projects. It's just liked attaching self adhesive pearls but more versatile. You can even draw or doodle using it. I just love the fine flow tip that that the bottle comes with. Try it and you'll love it!

3 comments:

Karina Beck said...

I have just bought 5 different colours. Now i will try it, thanks.

Anonymous said...

I love Liquid Pearls. The white pearl, when swirled and dabbed, is great when coloring Santa's white fur on his hat and cuffs; also great for clouds...very cool!

paulien710 said...

he heee.... Don't you just LOVE that bottle...... lol
They are so great to work with.
i think we share the love, for it!!!!

much love
xxxxxxxxxxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin